Naked palette 2 by Urban Decay and Ultra Shimmer palette by Coastal Scents was used to get this look! 1.Prime lids - I use Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
2. Apply HALF BAKED over the lid and SNAKE BITE over the crease
3. Add BUSTED on to the crease and blend
4. Add highlighter on to the brow bone and apply eyeliner - I used LORAC PRO CREAM EYELINER
5. Make another wing, following the winged eyeliner as shown in step #5 and fill in with white eye pencil or eyeshadow
6. Add pink eye shadow under the exaggerated wing as shown above and add black eyeliner in the waterline - I used 88 Ultra Shimmer by Coastal Scents
7. Apply mascara and add false lashes - I used LORAC PRO Mascara and #H113eyelashes by@eldorafalseeyelashes
I tried my best to make it as simple as possible! Hope you guys like it! Hopefully I’ll do another pictorial this week!
1 & 2
(Source: thecandimafiaboss, via drugstoreprincess)
Speckled Eyes & Two-Toned Lips
I always love to experiment, create and get familiar with products before any makeup jobs to ensure I know exactly what I am doing and I am not wasting time on the day! So my face becomes my practice canvas.
Most of the time the looks and colours slightly change to adjust to the model on the day.
I am looking forward to seeing how tomorrow photoshoot turns out! Keep a look out for behind the scene pictures and the final images all coming soon.
So here is the makeup I created today. You may have seen the design I created on photoshop yesterday, its very similar. I adapted a couple of bits to suit lighting etc, but overall I think I met the ‘Gothic’ brief!
I used Kryolan supracolor team with Dinair airbrush as the base.
FRONT/CENTER: MAKE UP FOR EVER BRUSH COLLECTION 2013
Watch this space to learn all about Make Up For Ever’s innovative new range of makeup brushes from brand founder Dany Sanz.
SHOP MAKE UP FOR EVER ▸
"Nobody is superior, nobody is inferior, but nobody is equal either. People are simply unique, incomparable."